ROMANIA SECONDARY EDUCATION PROJECT – CAMPAIGNS TO RAISE STUDENTS AND TEACHERS AWARENESS – COMMUNICATION CAMPAIGNS FOR PROJECT ACTIVITIES (DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION)-ROSE
Period of implementation: December 2020-December 2022
Beneficiary- Ministry of Education
Objective: develop an integrated approach and implement a Communication Campaign for Project Activities and Campaigns to Raise Students and Teachers Awareness.
The Communication campaign for project activities will focus on the Project goals, aims, interventions and results, and will also ensure that the grant schemes are known to all eligible and interested education institutions. The awareness raising component (campaigns to raise students’ and teachers’ awareness) will aim at informing students, teachers, parents and the society at large, about the role and benefits of education, and will focus on disadvantaged groups.
The following activities were implemented:
- Design a communication strategy and an implementation plan for each campaign
- Design Logo and Key message
- Design 5 Communication campaigns
- 12 Newsletters published.
- Design and update the Website: https://www.rose-edu.ro/. The website was ranked on the 3rd place in Google research for communication campaigns example
- Articles, press releases
- Media monitoring reports
- Video production and broadcasting- 360 broadcasting:
- Production and broadcast of 12 radio programs- 216 broadcasting:
- Photo and video recording-for each on-line event and face to face event
- Organising various events-on –line and face to face. Billboards or panels for temporary display-OOH.
- Banners, Posters (for each event organised in the project), Brochures
- Flyers, Roll-ups, Stand up mash
- Social media posts
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063743490814
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rose_edu.ro/?hl=en
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@ProiectulROSE