CREATION OF VOCATIONAL TRAINING COURSES
CREATION OF VOCATIONAL TRAINING COURSES IN 15 HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONS ACCORDING TO THE APC
Period of implementation: April 2020 – March 2022
Country – Morocco
Beneficiary – Office of Professional Training and Work Promotion
The project aims to provide the Moroccan health sector with qualified human resources at the operator, technician and senior technician levels in 15 areas of specialization, in order to help meet the sector’s skill needs, according to the competency-based approach (CBA).
Capacity building through the implementation of training
- Preliminary study for the validation of the profiles among health professionals: work functions, portraits of training programs, estimation of quantitative needs, current and foreseeable, by work function, precise determination of the training programs to be developed;
- Development of training programs according to the competence approach
- Participation in the selection of trainers
- Pedagogical and technical training of 20 to 30 trainers
- Assistance to the start-up of the sectors: (i) Identification and mobilization of equipment suppliers; (ii) Assistance to the acquisition and installation of equipment; (iii) Training and coaching of trainers in the use of equipment;
- Support to the management of the project, including the implementation of a monitoring and evaluation system.