Waste Sector within the MoE
Support in establishing a CTT to manage the Waste Sector within the MoE
Period of implementation: 08.2021- 03.2022
Beneficiary – EIB / Ministry of Environment, Water and Forest
The Ministry of Environment, Waters and Forests is preparing a project that will be funded by LIOP programme whose overall objective is to implement the governance measures included in the National Waste Management Plan (NWMP) approved at the end of 2017. To achieve this general objective, the project includes two specific objectives, namely the creation of a team with high competencies dedicated to the municipal waste sector for the implementation of the governance measures within the NWMP and the effective implementation of the governance measures. The overall objective of this Assignment is to assist the EIB Project Advisory Support Team (PAS Team) in their support to MoEWF for implementing the first objective of the LIOP project, by creating a technical team (TT) with high competence in the field of waste management for increasing the institutional capacity of the MoEWF.
Activity 1 – Report for establishing the working framework for the Technical Team (TT)
1) Report for establishing the organizational chart and the main responsibilities
2) Regulation of internal order
3) Job descriptions for all categories of staff
4) Working procedures for the TT
5) Default templates for the main categories of working documents: e.g. reports, minutes of meeting, time sheets, records and forms etc.
1) Market research
2) Procedure for the performance evaluation of the TT’s staff and the template documents
1) Training Needs Assessment Report and Training Plan
2) Report regarding the setting-up procedures implementation and Report on training