Technical Assistance Operational Programme
4. Technical Assistance for the elaboration of the Technical Assistance Operational Programme (OP TA) 2014-2020 – Subsequent Contract within the FAT Framework Contract – LOT 1
Period of implementation: 11.2013-09.2014
Country – Romania
Beneficiary – The Ministry for European Funds
The general objective of the project is the elaboration of the programmatic documents and of all necessary subsequent documents for the financing of the technical assistance field, during the programming period 2014-2020, within the OP TA.
The specific objective of the project consists in the provision of technical assistance for the drafting of program instruments for the technical assistance field for the period 2014-2020, based on the established analysis and strategic priorities. The main documents to elaborate are the following:
- The Operational Programme Technical Assistance.
The Strategy and Action Plan for the implementation of OP TA 2014-2020.
A. Support for the elaboration of the Operational Programme Technical Assistance 2014-2020
1. Socio-economical analysis regarding the technical assistance;
2. SWOT analysis;
3. The elaboration of the strategy, defining the specific objectives at the OP TA level, based on the specific situation, according to the thematic objectives established in the Partnership Agreement;
4. Definition and description of priority axes with specific objectives and the expected results, as well as the actions that will be supported and their contribution to the objectives;
5. Definition of the support for the integrated approach of territorial development;
6. Ensuring the coherence with the European strategies. Details regarding actions for environmental protection, insurance of equal opportunities, in the field of climate changes, renewable energy.
7. Drafting indicators and project targets; including output indicators and the outcome indicators corresponding to the specific objectives of the investment priorities;
8. Drafting of the programme financial plan: for each Priority Axis;
9. Determining the implementation details: detailed description of management, monitoring, control, certification and audit arrangements. Drafting of financial flows chart. For the beneficiaries within the MoEF: description of the manner of implementation of technical assistance and of the administrative capacity development of the MA.
B. Support to the drafting of the multi-annual strategy 2014-2020 and the plan of action