Project ”Construction of 3 REHs in Romania”
Ad-hoc advisory support to the Ministry of Health in implementing the Project ‘’Construction of 3 Regional Emergency Hospitals (REHs) in Romania’’ – AA-010555-001 LOT 3-HealthCare support, EIB
Period of implementation: 05.2021-05.2023
Beneficiary – EIB / Ministry of Health (MoH)
The overall objective of this Assignment is to assist the EIB PAS Team in their support to the MoH within the PASSA MoH in achieving the following types of results:
- For studies, opinions, proposals: a report analysing a specific problem, identifying potential options and recommending the best solutions, drafting final documents;
- For verification of public procurement procedures: a report showing if and to what extent a particular public procurement procedure complies with the applicable rules and good practices and solutions for unclear and contradictory situations, drafting final documents;
- For legal measures – a legislative draft document, legal analysis/opinion, and similar;
· For action plans – descriptions, underlying assumptions, limitations, resources, sequences, timing, responsibles for carrying out the actions
- a) Sectorial Support in healthcare sector: Conducting sectorial analysis, researches or surveys; · Supporting policy development, such as: drafting policy recommendations, best practices and similar; · Planning and delivering capacity building and training services and similar; · Providing sectorial advisory services
- b) Technical support in construction management: Conducting technical studies, such as: surveys, tests & commissioning, verifications and similar; · Delivering technical assessments, such as: impact assessments, studies regarding the permits and similar: · Preparing market researches, cost estimations; · Providing technical opinions, such as; claim assessments, option analysis, technical justifications and similar; · Providing advice on environment aspects environmental/climate assessments and similar; · Providing construction management and engineering related advisory services.
- c) Institutional and capacity building support: Drafting procedures/methodology/instruction and checklists and similar; · Planning and delivering capacity building and training services and similar; · Organizing awareness raising, technical, networking events and similar; · Providing advices on institutional matters.
- d) Financial advices: Preparing financial analysis, cost – benefit studies, and similar, conducting financial audits and similar; · Providing advices on financial aspects of the Project; · Supporting to accessing/negotiating for the EU funds for health future programs related to the 3 Regional Emergency Hospitals in Iasi, Cluj and Craiova
- e) Legal support: Providing legal opinions and drafting legal texts; · Health / MOH draft regulations in connection with the reform and implementation of the REH, DMIRH regulations; · Providing legal advices on the Contractor’s claims and dispute resolution matters; · Advice on issues related to State Aid, · Assessments
f) Technological support: · Providing planning support for medical equipment and technology solutions for the healthcare facilities; · Advising on IT strategy for the hospitals and other similar IT related matter. Other services might be requested from the Service Provider. To this aim, the Service Provider will provide a team of specialists, as the case may be, as per the Task Order