Implementation of the Grant Schemes for Active Employment Measures
TA to support MOLSSF NAE and Final Beneficiaries in the Implementation of the Grant Schemes for Active Employment Measures mainly for Youth Long-term Unemployed and Job Seekers in Rural Areas and the Implementation of the Life Long Learning Grant Schemes
Period of implementation: 05.2007-07.2008
Country – Romania
Beneficiary – Ministry of Labour
The project’s overall goals consisted of supporting the Ministry of Labour, Social Solidarity and Family and National Agency for Employment in the implementation of the grant schemes for Active Employment Measures (AEMs) and Life-Long-Learning (LLL) for qualification and re-qualification of the work force by raising awareness, providing information and ensuring a transparent, competitive and effective process for projects appraisal and selection.
The Terms of Reference stipulate the specific purposes which were:
- to promote Active Employment Measures (AEMs) grant schemes mainly for youth, long-term unemployed, and job seekers in rural areas (Final Beneficiaries) and the Life Long Learning (LLL) grant schemes
- to ensure a transparent, competitive and effective process for project appraisal and selection
- to increase capacities of MoLSSF, regional PIUs and project promoters for effective implementation and monitoring of projects financed under this programme
- Organization of an awareness campaign in order to promote the AEMs grant schemes and Life Long Learning (LLL) grant schemes to the potential project promoters;
- Organizing training and informing sessions;
- Appraisal and selection of the grant applications submitted in the open call for proposals for grant scheme promoting AEMs and grant scheme promoting LLL
- Support the monitoring of the implementation of the AEMs and LLL grant schemes;
- Support and training on European Social Fund;
- Organisation of a conference for finalising the project.