Framework–agreement for services to provide training in order to prevent fraud
Framework–agreement for services to provide training in order to prevent fraud, incompatibility, conflict of interest and irregularities in the Managing Authority, Intermediate Bodies and Beneficiaries of the Regional Operational Programme.
Country – Romania
Beneficiary – Ministry of Regional Development and Public Administration
The overall objective of the project within the framework-agreement is to provide training to staff of the Managing Authority, Intermediate Bodies and Beneficiaries of the Regional Operational Programme in order to prevent and manage fraud, incompatibility, conflict of interest, irregularities, the lack of transparency according to Law no. 34/ 2006 modified.
Specific training sessions for staff Managing Authority for the Regional Operational Programme (POR AM) and Intermediate Bodies (POR OI), as well as for beneficiaries of European funds, on the following areas:
• Identification and resolution of fraud
• Identification and treatment of irregularities. Classification approach and reporting various types of irregularities
• Prevention and identify conflicts of interest that may arise in the management of EU funded projects
• Identification and resolution of incompatibility under Romanian legislation and European regulations
• Ensuring transparency in public procurement according to the Government Emergency Ordinance 34/2006.