Agreement for the evaluation of the Regional Operational Programme (ROP)
Framework–agreement for the evaluation of the Regional Operational Programme (ROP) between 2013 and 2015 – Lot 1
Period of implementation: 03.2014 – 07.2015
Country – Romania
Beneficiary – MA ROP
The purpose of the Framework-agreement is to provide, through subsequent contracts, technical assistance (TA) for the assessment of investments financed by ROP, mobilized in short time (usually 4 to 8 weeks). The TA aim is to draft evaluation studies stressing the effects of the interventions and the contribution of the Regional Development European Fund (RDEF) to the regional development in Romania. The TA also aims to strengthen the evaluation internal capacity of the Management Authority (MA) and Intermediary Bodies (IB) of ROP.
The specific objectives of the Framework-agreement for Lot 1 are the following:
- To be a source for gaining new knowledge on the impact of interventions financed under ROP 2007-2013 and to contribute to decisions based on real information;
- To analyze the effects of the interventions financed under the ROP 2007-2013 and to estimate the impact achieved, measured based on indicators established for each type of support;
- To make proposals on the suitability of methodologies used and databases necessary for future evaluations of these types of interventions.
- The provider shall implement the following indicative activities:
- Activity 1: Review of specialized literature
Activity 2: Designing the assessment methodology, data analysis and interpretation
Activity 3: Complementary methods for qualitative analysis of the results
Activity 4: Conclusions and lessons for future programmes